MCVP's 16th Annual Meeting & Awards Night
Celebrate the work being done in the community to end violence!
Join MCVP: Crisis & Prevention Center on Monday, October 3th, as we come together to celebrate and commemorate another year gone by. 2022 was filled with many highs and lows, and we look forward to sharing it all with you. We're excited to bring back this event in person for the first time since 2019!
We are thrilled to bring back our Annual Meeting & Awards in person!
During the meeting, you'll hear from our Leadership Team, Board Members, and Advocates as we share updates, exciting news, and share how the award winners went above and beyond for survivors. This longtime event would not be possible without the support of you and our amazing community.
The event starts at 5 PM, with the first half hour being a networking opportunity with light refreshments from Jenna's Market.
THE AWARD WINNERS:Partners in Justice
- Deputy Matthew Sands, Cheshire County Sheriff's Department
- Detective Lieutenant Melissa Evans, Hinsdale Police Department
- Monadnock Regional School District
- Surry Village Charter School
- Becky Kohler, Guidance Counselor, Chesterfield School
- Kristina Wentzell, Fine Art/Carbird Flower Farm
- Linda Harris, Shelter From The Storm
- Cheshire County
- Lynne Samuelson
- RSVP Volunteer Center
Doug Austin White Ribbon Award
- Jeff Maher, Program Manager for Title IX, Discrimination and Bias, Keene State College
- Masks will be available to anyone who would like one. We ask that everyone respect each other's decisions.
- Hand sanitizer will also be on hand.
If you have any questions, please email Megan Fulton, Development Director, at email@example.com.